The Ninja Legion is a group of fans dedicated to sharing the voice of the Otaku generation. We cover various anime conventions as well as concerts, cultural festivals and any other events tied to Japanese culture, anime and video games so that we may bring other fans the latest and greatest in Otaku news. We always speak our voice and give honest opinions of everything we take in. Our motto is “For the fans by the fans” and we want the true voice to be heard no corporate agendas or paid endorsements. In this week’s podcast we go over the following:
– TEPCO wants 1 Trillion
– Nintendo First Annual Loss in over 3 decades
– EA loss revenue in Q2 saved by FIFA & Madden
– Radioactive Trees?
– Over 7,000,000,000!
– Sentai Filmworks licenses phi-brain-Kami no Puzzle
– Ninja Please!: How have you enjoyed Batman: Arkham City or Battlefield 3 so far?
– Ninja Please!: Who is your favorite anime/manga artist and why?
– Ninja Please!: From what era do you like anime the best? (70s, 80s, 90s, last decade)
– HCotW: Nakazawa Yuko
– CiotW: Seppuku Please!
– Upcoming Anime Releases
– Upcoming Video Game Releases
– Forza 4: Speed Pack DLC
– Fast Food as a million yen for the taking
– 40 million yen in the toilet
– 51 percent of kids under 8 play console systems in the US
– Goldeneye Reloaded goes dubstep
– Japanese Music Charts
– Phoenix Wright Live Action
– Viz Zelda Comic
– Viz Media release CLAMPs Deluxe Edition of X
– Indy Gaming Gets Better