The Ninja Legion is a group of fans dedicated to sharing the voice of the Otaku generation. We cover various anime conventions as well as concerts, cultural festivals and any other events tied to Japanese culture, anime and video games so that we may bring other fans the latest and greatest in Otaku news. We always speak our voice and give honest opinions of everything we take in. Our motto is “For the fans by the fans” and we want the true voice to be heard no corporate agendas or paid endorsements. In this week’s podcast we go over the following:
– Nuclear Summit
– Vending Machine Thief Thwarted by Frosty?
– Legoland Master Builder
– Xbox LIVE Prices Rising
– Oklahoma Attempts a Violent Game Tax…
– Sony’s Bad Year
– Ninja Please: What was your favorite game of 2011?
– Ninja Please: What Lego set would you like to see?
– Ninja Please: What’s it like to fuck a Wookie?
– HCOTW: Ayaka Komatsu
– CIOTW: Ambidextrous Arcade Pad
– Upcoming Anime Releases
– Upcoming Video Game Releases
– The PSN is no more…it has cease and merge elsewhere? Das Vita!!
– Android Personal Shopper
– Insomniac/EA merge?
– Xbox…THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
– Konami has a new President
– GTFO: Why is navigation so bad on anime and manga sites?
– GTFO: How happy are you about George Lucas once again releasing Star Wars but this time in 3D?
– GTFO: How much do you hate “Gamer Chicks”?