The Ninja Legion is a group of fans dedicated to sharing the voice of the Otaku generation. We cover various anime conventions as well as concerts, cultural festivals and any other events tied to Japanese culture, anime and video games so that we may bring other fans the latest and greatest in Otaku news. We always speak our voice and give honest opinions of everything we take in. Our motto is “For the fans by the fans” and we want the true voice to be heard no corporate agendas or paid endorsements. In this week’s podcast we go over the following:
– Regulators fine Olympus 191.92 million yen
– Coca-Cola develops cooling power-free vending machine
– More than 6 ½-hour wait for Tokyo Disney Sea’s new attraction
– Lamborghini driver nabbed for speeding after posting online video
– Ryoko Yonekura makes Broadway debut in ‘Chicago’
– Nuclear fears galvanise usually sedate Japan
– KARA named most popular Korean artist in Japan
– 18-year-old girl’s buttocks slashed with knife on Tokyo cruise ship
– Ninja Prease: How excited was Cecil when he saw Microsoft posted a loss lately? ~ Cable
– Ninja Prease: How do you feel about Otakon having a Korean guest as their main musical act this year? ~ Annonymous
– Ninja Prease: What comics do the Ninja Legion members like to read? do you guys also read webcomics? And if so, which ones? ~ Lurker
– HCotW: Hwang Mi Hee
– HGoTW: Joseph Gordon- Levitt PICS
– CIotW: Its Over 9000!!
– Upcoming Anime Releases
– Upcoming Vidjo Games
– FOOD: Fish Pie from Kiki’s Delivery Service
– Tentacle Fingers
– Who Needs Tekken? Capcom Announces Street Fighter VS Hello Kitty
– OUYA reaches $950,000 goal in 8 hours.
– AND Here’s the kickstarter.
– Alora’s Review on TheathrRhythm
– Alora’s Review on Dark Knight Rises