The Ninja Legion is a group of fans dedicated to sharing the voice of Nerdom. We cover various conventions as well as concerts, cultural festivals and any other events tied to world of Nerdom. Whether it’s Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Science Fiction or beyond; all over the world. That we may bring others the latest and greatest in pertaining to the on-goings in the Nerdom world. We freely speak our minds and give honest opinions of everything we take in. Our motto is “For the fans by the fans” and we want the true voice to be heard, so no corporate agendas or paid endorsements. In this week’s podcast we go over the following:
– Who is the lamest super hero you can think of?
– There has been a lot of discord over the last few years over female portrayals in media? What do you think is the problem? Do you even think there is a problem?
– What combat simulation will you be buying, the Mtn. Dew swilling, teabag inducing, jock’s wet dream: Call of Duty: Dogs..er Ghosts or the gentleman’s tactical masterpiece Battlefield 4?
– Is there a game genre or title you love to watch but can’t stand to play?
– Why can’t we seem to be able to create a giant mecha game that works?
– With the Xbox One and PS 4 launch soon at hand, what console do you remember having the best launch titles?
– Telltale has done it again. The Wolf Among Us review and why this style of game play could be integral to franchise tie-ins.
– Has the age of zombies ended? What’s the next craze?
– Are fighting games obsolete? Are arcades obsolete?
– Am I the only person who considers the term “annual release” to be a dirty word?
– Why aren’t there more games dealing with water?
– When the hell will I be able to hunt dinosaurs!?!
– Finally! A Heavenly Sword game only six years after the game debuted…
– Will trophies and achievements start making me give a fuck?!?
– How the iPhone theory has corrupted media as we know it.